Sunday 2 June 2013

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST REVEALS TO ME THE LIFE OF SECULAR MUSICIANS: THE LATE MICHAEL JACKSON AND ENRIQUE IGLESIAS AND THEIR ETERNAL DESTINY

In The Morning of 2nd June 2013 (East African Time), I had a very mighty and deep conversation with The LORD Jesus Christ. And in this supernatural dream (Visitation of The LORD), I found myself in a place and while in this place, I was made to understand that I was in the presence of The LORD Jesus Christ. And then The LORD Jesus Christ started having a very deep and mighty conversation with me. I could actually hear His voice very clearly even though I did not see Him.

 The LORD Jesus Christ revealed to me and showed me the life of two secular Musicians: The late Michael Jackson and Enrique Iglesias while they were on the earth. Even though Michael Jackson has already died, Enrique Iglesias is still alive but The LORD spoke to me about both of their lives because The LORD made me understand that they are both on a similar path. And even though the conversation dwelt more on Michael Jackson but The LORD Made me understand that Enrique Iglesias is also on the same similar path as Michael Jackson. In other words, it’s like Enrique Iglesias is already dead even though he is alive; unless he Turn to The LORD Jesus Christ in absolute Repentance before his physical death.

And The LORD showed me that these two musicians were the most popular secular musicians at their peak time. And then The LORD Jesus Christ showed me the day of their death. And then The LORD Jesus Christ said to me: When They Died, They Were Taken To Hell Because They Were Found Not To Be Worthy For The Kingdom of God Almighty In Heaven.

The LORD Jesus Christ made me understand that people mourned and wailed over the death of these two musicians but at that time when these musicians died; their souls were not found to be worthy of the Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven and so they were sent to hell. And The LORD Jesus Christ made me understand that these two musicians pleaded for Repentance at the time they were being taken to Hell but by then it was already too late.

The LORD Jesus Christ then showed me (in a screen/vision) Michael Jackson when he was at his prime in music; and I saw him well dressed in the latest designer and fashion clothes. And I saw him walking in a pack of many people. And many people wanted to walk near him and with him.

The LORD Jesus Christ then went ahead to say: These Musicians  Dressed Very Expensively When They Were Alive , But When They Died Whether They Were Naked Or Well Dressed, They Were Still Not Worthy of The Kingdom of God Almighty In Heaven And So They Were Taken To Hell.” 

The LORD Jesus Christ then went ahead and said: These Two Musicians Liked Walking In A Pack of People; Whenever They Went, Large Number of People Followed Them, But When They Die They Come To Face Me Alone

After The LORD said this, I found myself in an open green field and I was standing alone on this field and I heard The voice  of The LORD Jesus Christ, and The LORD said: Tell The People of The Earth To Come To Me Alone When They Are Still Alive And Let Them Repent And Ask Me To Forgive Them of Their Sins When They Are Still Alive.

After The LORD Jesus Christ had said the above words and while I was still in this open field, I saw salt rapped in a small transparent polythene bag and then I picked it up. And later on I got the understanding that when people come to The LORD Jesus Christ alone and Repent of their sins when they are still alive, then the LORD provide them with Salt; The Salt that effectively makes them seasoned. This salt is the precious Blood of the LORD Jesus Christ that covers them and also the Power of the anointing of the Holy Spirit. This effectively makes them filled with the light of Jesus Christ and so they become light for the world. If one dies without being seasoned by The LORD Jesus Christ then they are not worthy to enter into The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven. It is this Salt provided by The LORD Jesus Christ that seasons souls to enable them be worthy of The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven; and this is the precious blood of Jesus Christ and The Anointing of The Holy Spirit that effectively brings one to light as a result of the seasoning of the salt of The LORD. It is as a result of this saltiness that one glorifies God The Father and thus become worthy and fit for the Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven; without this salt of The LORD, one is not worthy for the kingdom of God Almighty and thus is sent to Hell

SHALOM!!!

Mathew 5:13-16 You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.  In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

John 10:25-30 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.”


Mathew 22:11-14 But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless. “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ “For many are invited, but few are chosen.


NOTE:
 
1-If you are a secular musician then it’s high time you turn away from such and Repent in The name of The LORD Jesus Christ before it’s too late; because anything or anybody that does not glorify The LORD God Almighty glorifies Satan. You thus do not have the salt of The LORD Jesus Christ and will be judged to be Not Worthy of The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven and will thus be sent to Hell for eternity. And so I urge you to go pick the salt from The LORD Jesus Christ so that you become seasoned and worthy for The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven.

You would rather even start glorifying The LORD God Almighty by singing praise and worship songs in absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. 

2-And if you are a fan of secular musicians and their music, then it’s high time you turn away from such and stop listening to such and Repent in The name of The LORD Jesus Christ before it’s too late; because anything or anybody that does not glorify The LORD God Almighty glorifies Satan. You thus do not have the salt of The LORD Jesus Christ and will be judged to be Not Worthy of The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven and will thus be sent to Hell for eternity. And so I urge you to go pick the salt from The LORD Jesus Christ so that you become seasoned and worthy for The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven.

You would rather start listening to praise and worship songs that glorifies The LORD God Almighty in Absolute Repentance, Righteousness, Holiness, Truth and Complete Surrender to The LORD Jesus Christ. 

3-And if you are a gospel singer, the question is: Are you singing songs that glorify The LORD God Almighty, or are you glorifying yourself or Satan?  Do not bring the secular styles of singing and dancing into the altar of The LORD lest you be found to be Not Worthy for The Kingdom of God Almighty. And so do not bring Hip-Hop, reggae, heavy metal e.t.c styles of singing and dancing before The LORD; you will in effect be glorifying yourself and Satan.  It’s high time you turn away from such and Repent in The Mighty Name of The LORD Jesus Christ before it is too late lest you be found Not Worthy for The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven. And so I urge you to go pick the salt from The LORD Jesus Christ so that you become seasoned and worthy for The Kingdom of God Almighty in Heaven.


Isaiah 24:8-18 The joyful timbrels are stilled, the noise of the revelers has stopped, the joyful harp is silent. No longer do they drink wine with a song; the beer is bitter to its drinkers. The ruined city lies desolate; the entrance to every house is barred. In the streets they cry out for wine; all joy turns to gloom, all joyful sounds are banished from the earth. The city is left in ruins, its gate is battered to pieces. So will it be on the earth and among the nations, as when an olive tree is beaten, or as when gleanings are left after the grape harvest. They raise their voices, they shout for joy; from the west they acclaim the Lord’s majesty.  Therefore in the east give glory to the Lord; exalt the name of the Lord, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea. From the ends of the earth we hear singing: “Glory to the Righteous One.” But I said, “I waste away, I waste away!  Woe to me! The treacherous betray! With treachery the treacherous betray!”
Terror and pit and snare await you, people of the earth. Whoever flees at the sound of terror.


SHALOM!!!

PREPARE THE WAY IN ABSOLUTE REPENTANCE, RIGHTEOUSNESS, HOLINESS, TRUTH AND COMPLETE SURRENDER TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST (YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH). TIME IS ABSOLUTELY OVER; THE MESSIAH JESUS CHRIST IS IMMINENTLY COMING TO PICK HIS BRIDE!!!     

 
REPENTANCE PRAYER  

Precious Jesus, 

I acknowledge today that you are LORD and savior of all mankind, 

and today I have recognized my shortfall,

I repent and turn away from all sin. 

Please cover me with your precious blood, 

and establish your word in my life, 

that I may be found in righteousness and holiness 

and write my name in your book of life 

and baptize me with the power of the Holy Spirit 

in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

Amen.    


Shalom!!! Shalom!!! Shalom!!! 



Kevin Mirasi

6 comments:

  1. jeanine alameda3 June 2013 at 15:17

    I thank you for sharing what the Savior is revealing to you. My spirit testifies and confirms that you speak the truth. I weep over the body of Christ because so many are lukewarm and become offended when told that repentance from sin is part of our daily walk with the Lord. In regards to your prophecies concerning earthquakes in Calif. Other prophets have also given words from the Lord regarding massive earthquakes in that ungodly, unholy state. Our nation has entered into judgement. Have you read Texxe Marrs books on the unholy architecture that has been built throughout this nation? For example, the pyramids, sun ray pillars, etc. Very eye opening. I will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Jeanine alameda.

    Repentance is indeed part of our daily walk with The LORD. I have not read Texxe Marrs's books; but it is indeed true that alot of symbolism used in architecture worldwide is meant to glorify the devil.

    Shalom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you say makes a lot of sense especially about the part of popular people always going out in groups, it's like they are so special that they can never travel alone. But like you said about Michael Jackson, when he died he had to face Jesus face to face all by himself. The crazy thing about Jackson is that you are not the first person that Jesus showed he was in hell. He hat all that money, fame, and power but now he is gone. It's like what the Bible says, "What good is it for a man to gain the whole world but lose his soul" (Mathew 26:16).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is other testimony that Michael Jackson is in the Hell.

    "..Days before my first experience in Hell the Lord gave me a vision and said, "Look, this person went to hell." I am talking of the famous man known as MJ (Michael Jackson), he's also know for white glove."

    http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Prepare_to_meet_your_God/2nd_Video/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. we need to get this information well every information to the people that have "sold" their soul to the devil and get them back on track

    ReplyDelete